Saturday 16 June 2012

Signing and afterparty

Today was a long one.

I helped out at HMV from 2:00 until 8:30 for a signing session. We had Far East Movement, Alyssa Reid, Karl Wolf, Down With Webster and Carly Rae Jepsen come into the store for a signing. I met two more co-workers of mine, and basically just helped out with extra tasks like preparing the green room and shopping for the items on the artists' rosters. During the signing I helped to show fans where to go and line up, hand out wrist bands to contest winners and just make sure everyone was following the rules.

It was a really nice treat to meet some new artists today! Everyone was very friendly and down-to-earth, and Carly Rae is so adorable in person... Seriously, the photographs of her don't lie!

I was really excited to meet Far East Movement and talk to them, mostly because of their recent collaboration with Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. They also said some really kind words to me about the passion of Tokio Hotel's fanbase. It was really sweet!

Tomorrow is the Much Music Video Awards and afterparty. It's going to be a loooooong night. I have a photo of my manicure above, hehe. I'm dressing in ivory, grey and black. I'll probably post a nice photo tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment