Monday 8 October 2012

Tiny update...

I haven't had much time to blog because of all the work that I've been doing, but I just wanted to drop by and let the world know that I'm not dead! Work is going great, and the autumn weather is putting me in a great mood, and I hope to go around and take some photos of the neighbourhood - the changing leaves are really beautiful this year. I've been walking a lot, especially in the early mornings and after work.

Hopefully I can go on a hike, too.

In other news, I'm getting ready for Halloween... my costume is going to be so awesome.


1 comment:

  1. Autumn is my fave season, lots of pretty colours and no burning heat lol!

    I just wish Halloween was more in here in DK, because I love it and I love hosting parties and dress up :o

    ReplyDelete