Wednesday 15 August 2012

Half Way There

I can't believe I am already almost half way through my internship...

I'm going to miss working there a lot, and I hope that one day, I have the opportunity to continue working in the music business. I truly believe that it's a job I would be great at.

Today, an internship coordinator drove up to the label to meet with my supervisors and discuss my progress. It was really heartwarming to hear how much my coworkers appreciated me being there, and even called me valuable. I was a bit embarrassed by the praise (being right there in the room), but it was honestly a very uplifting thing, especially since I'm nervous about some projects that I was recently given. I'm excited to be challenged, but I am also a perfectionist, so sometimes I get nervous about the quality of my work.

We also discussed on what I feel like I've improved on the most, and I'm proud to say that I am a much more confident speaker, face-to-face, over the phone, and in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment