Monday 25 June 2012

MMVA Afterparty

Ready to party!
Last weekend I went to the Much Music Video Awards afterparty with work. I had a great time there getting to know some of my coworkers outside of the office and just enjoying the celebration for a very well-done award show.

The DJ set was spun by Far East Movement and LMFAO, and I had the privilege of meeting with and talking to some bands, and their staff. There were also some songwriters and local musicians present, and I really can't remember how many people I met!

I'm really glad that I don't come into the offices on Monday though, because I was out until 4:00 in the morning, and I was really, really happy to be able to sleep in.

I didn't take many photos at the party, because it's a nightclub and nothing really turned out well, but I do have a photo of the DJ booth here on my instagram and the view from the VIP booth, here.

Below I have some photos of what I wore, since... I feel like it's obligatory to post them. (click to make them bigger!) Everyone loved my manicure! I got so many questions about it, which made me pretty proud because I've never used charms or decals before. I posted a photo of it in my last entry.

Wearing my hair like this makes me want to shave it again!
My "sparrow claw" bracelet from Queen St.
Brash wedges, because I'm really short.

No comments:

Post a Comment