Friday 18 May 2012

It begins...


Well, here we are. Time to get this blog started. Starting Monday I am going to be moving up to Kensington Market, where I will be spending Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday living with Stef and working at the label. Every weekend, I will be returning home to St. Catharines to continue my part-time job. It's exciting to live in a place as cultured as Kensington Market, but I am also glad that I'll be able to go home every once in awhile, to sleep in my own bed.

As for the job, well... I'm very nervous, and I hope that everything will go as planned. I also hope that I'm able to make a good first impression on my new co-workers. It may be naive, and I may only be an intern, but I want to strive to do the best job possible, and make sure that I make a mark there.

No comments:

Post a Comment